The more you understand about any subject, the more interesting it becomes. As you read this article you’ll find that the subject of google adsense, monetize websites, is certainly no exception.
If webmasters want to monetize their websites, the great way to do it is through Adsense. There are lots of webmasters struggling hard to earn some good money a day through their sites. But then some of the “geniuses” of them are enjoying hundreds of dollars a day from Adsense ads on their websites. What makes these webmasters different from the other kind is that they are different and they think out of the box.
The ones who have been there and done it have quite some useful tips to help those who would want to venture into this field. Some of these tips have boosted quite a lot of earnings in the past and is continuously doing so.
Here are some 5 proven ways on how best to improve your Adsense earnings.
1. Concentrating on one format of Adsense ad. The one format that worked well for the majority is the Large Rectangle (336X280). This same format have the tendency to result in higher CTR, or the click-through rates. Why choose this format out of the many you can use? Basically because the ads will look like normal web links, and people, being used to clicking on them, click these types of links. They may or may not know they are clicking on your Adsense but as long as there are clicks, then it will all be for your advantage.
2. Create a custom palette for your ads. Choose a color that will go well with the background of your site. If your site has a white background, try to use white as the color of your ad border and background. The idea to patterning the colors is to make the adsense look like it is part of the web pages. Again, This will result to more clicks from people visiting your site.
3. Remove the Adsense from the bottom pages of your site and put them at the top. Do not try to hide your Adsense. Put them in the place where people can see them quickly. You will be amazed how the difference between Adsense locations can make when you see your earnings.
The information about google adsense, monetize websites, presented here will do one of two things: either it will reinforce what you know about google adsense, monetize websites, or it will teach you something new. Both are good outcomes.
4. Maintain links to relevant websites. If you think some sites are better off than the others, put your ads there and try to maintaining and managing them. If there is already lots of Adsense put into that certain site, put yours on top of all of them. That way visitor will see your ads first upon browsing into that site.
5. Try to automate the insertion of your Adsense code into the webpages using SSI (or server side included). Ask your web administrator if your server supports SSI or not. How do you do it? Just save your Adsense code in a text file, save it as “adsense text”, and upload it to the root directory of the web server. Then using SSI, call the code on other pages. This tip is a time saver especially for those who are using automatic page generators to generate pages on their website.
These are some of the tips that have worked well for some who want to generate hundreds and even thousands on their websites. It is important to know though that ads are displayed because it fits the interest of the people viewing them. So focusing on a specific topic should be your primary purpose because the displays will be especially targeted on a topic that persons will be viewing already.
Note also that there are many other Adsense sharing the same topic as you. It is best to think of making a good ad that will be somewhat different and unique than the ones already done. Every clickthrough that visitors make is a point for you so make every click count by making your Adsense something that people will definitely click on.
Tips given by those who have boosted their earnings are just guidelines they want to share with others. If they have somehow worked wonders to some, maybe it can work wonders for you too. Try them out into your ads and see the result it will bring.
If others have done it, there is nothing wrong trying it out for yourself.
Now you can be a confident expert on google adsense, monetize websites . OK, maybe not an expert. But you should have something to bring to the table next time you join a discussion on google adsense, monetize websites.
Strategic Niche Articles Resources For Your
Internet Marketing Business
Lately "Trojan Passview" has been widely spread
over the net and now is one of the latest
know malware or virus.
(Try search google for "Trojan Passview")
Back few weeks ago, many Joint-Ventures
were infected by this virus causing
an alarm not only to the organiser, but
contributors and members too...
The virus was detected by one members
while downloading the gifts. His anti-virus
tools had detected 32 of the products in
the Joint Venture's give-aways that was launched
just before Easter.
The JV owner claimed that the
virus was not come from his server as
all downloads were from their JV contributors,
efforts had been made to inform all contributors
to re-submit their gifts downloads.
"I am currently working with Spyware
Warrior http://spywarewarrior.com to try
to rid my computer and files from this
and other viruses, and this Trojan has
been detected in over 200 popular products
I have downloaded from recent and past
giveaway." added the JV owner.
Base on his detection, here are Infected
files that I've been notified of (there might
be others so please check yourself) :
- Holiday Planner.zip
- embarrassingly_simple_way to No1 in Google.zip
Some unsecured hosting companies
were noted about this Trojan Passview
that could attack their unprotected servers
and necessary action was taken.
How you know which download files could be affected?
It could be from your past purchase of a
product that had Trojan Passview embedded
inside the product such as .exe file or pdf file.
However, few said that Trojan Passview is
a harmless 'cookie', but many webmasters and
internet users and computer novices didn't
want to take any risk. They are using every
possible virus detection tools, malware detection
tools, trojan detection tools, and spyware
You better download one of the tools above to
check out your harddisk before it's being
widely spread from your pc.
- Ewido 3.5
- Spyware Doctor
Please feedback if any special happenings about
Warm regards,Calvin Chin
For the last couple of months, Google Adsense has dominated forums, discussions and newsletters all over the Internet. Already, there are tales of fabulous riches to be made and millions made by those who are just working from home. It seems that Google Adsense have already dominated the internet marketing business and is now considered the easiest way to making money online.
The key to success with Adsense is the placing of ads on pages that are receiving high traffic for high demand keywords. The higher the cost-per-click to the advertiser, the more you will receive per click from your site. Obviously, it does not pay to target low cost-per-click keywords and place them on pages that do not receive hits.
With all the people getting online and clicking away everyday, it is no wonder why Google Adsense has become an instant hit.
For some who are just new to this market, it would be a blow to their pride knowing that their homepage is buried somewhere in the little ads promoting other people’s services. But then, when they get the idea that they are actually earning more money that way, all doubts and skepticism is laid to rest.
There are two major, and clever, factors that some successful webmaster and publishers are learning to blend together in order to make money easier using Adsense.
1. Targeting high traffic pages on your website. If you check on your logs, you will discover that many of your visitors are taking advantage of the free affiliate marketing resources and ebooks that you are offering on your site. In simple words, your ads are working effectively and are generating more clicks. It also means more money for you.
2. Placing Adsense links on pages that are producing little, or better yet, no profit. By placing Adsense on a free resources page, you will reduce the amount of potential customers being lost to other sites. Tricky, but effective nonetheless.
When learned to work effectively, these two factors are actually a good source of producing a minimal amount of revenue from a high traffic page. Many people are using this strategy to pick up some extra and cash with Adsense. This is also especially rewarding to informational sites that focus their efforts on delivering powerful affiliate link free content to their visitors. Now they can gain a monetary return on their services.
With the many techniques that people are now learning on how to make the easiest money by their Adsense, it is not surprising that Google is trying everything to update and polish their Adsense in order to maintain their good image.
The possibility of adding is 2nd tier in Adsense is not impossible. With all the people spending more time in their Adsense now and still more getting into this line of marketing, there is no doubt about the many new improvements yet to be made. Imagine the smiles on the faces of the webmasters and publishers all around the world if ever they sign up for sub-affiliates and double or even triple the amount that they are already earning.
The one particularly handy money-making feature that is available with Adsense now is the ability to filter out up to 200 urls. These gives webmasters the option to block out low value offers from their pages as well as competitors to their websites. Talk about taking only those that are advantageous and discarding the ones that seem “useless”.
With Google Adsense, the possibilities are limitless. Yet there is also the possibility of someone taking advantage of the easy money process that this internet marketing is doing. If you think more about it, these negative factors may force Google to break down and thrash Adsense in the process. If that happens, people would have to go back to the old ways of internet marketing that does not make money online as easy as Adsense.
For now, however, Google Adsense is here to stay. As long as there are people wanting to earn some easy cash online just using their talents, the future ahead is looking good. Besides with all the strict guidelines that Google is enforcing over Adsense, it will take awhile for the Adsense privileges to be spammed and even terminated.
To get the MAXimum out from Google Adsense, Click Here.
I've just discovered this little trick and you try it out.
You can submit and index your websites, as many as you like, to MSN.COM, and get show up in this search engine in as fast as 2 days.
I have submitted more than 3 sites so far and all of them get listed in it. The rate is 100% working.
I'm not sure how fast MSN.com will close down this door, so please submit as many websites as you can, and get all of the sites listed in MSN.COM.
Here are the easy, fast and zero cost way to list your sites:
1) Visit www.MSN.com .
2) Put in the FULL domain or sub-domain in the "Search" box.
3) Then click the button "Search".
4) MSN.com will state there if your site is already indexed.
5) However, if your site is not yet indexed, it will say:
'We couldn't find any results containing xxxxxx'
3) Then, you look down, there's a sentence there saying:
"Send the address to us" -- click that, follow what it says,
enter your URL and verification code...
4) Then wait for the next day and rechecked again your url with MSN.
I hope this little tip can help to increase your site apperance and hits ratio in the search engines.
Any comment or suggestion is welcome.
Editor, Wealthy Alerts Newsletter
Explosive Secrets Discoveries On MAXimizing Your Online Marketing Results
& Sky-Rocket Your Sales Profits !